Official Organizers and Crew group on g+

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official Organizers and Crew group on g+

Post by arvidx on Thu May 02, 2013 6:38 pm

In order to make it easier to communicate about the organization aspects of the group and give a place to bring up more ideas of the 'ether' before posting to the group in general, the Tucson Vapers Organizers and Crew g+ community has been formed... This group is technically closed to the public, but that is only to keep our conversations from being just public record broadcast to the world. We are happy to bring anyone from Tucson Vapers into our Community if you are interested in contributing to the work that goes into making these meetups happen. Just give us a post here or contact us at one of the many other locations such as Tucson Vapers on g+ or Facebook.

arvidx

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Organizers and Crew group on g+

Post by Stew5150 on Thu May 02, 2013 9:29 pm

We appreciate any and all help. I'm of the belief that if we split it up and have different folks take the reins every month it will decrease burn-out and increase interest.

Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Organizers and Crew group on g+

Post by diamondbackvapor on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:38 am

OK I'll Bite, sign me up then..I will help when i can. I'm way in to Vaping and just found you guys but i want to do a meet first so i can do a face to face with ya! Thx DBV

diamondbackvapor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum