eGo type holders for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eGo type holders for sale

Post by tucsonbartender on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm selling several different e-cig holders.
Photos are posted on Tucson's Craigslist under "Electronic Cigarette Holder"

tucsonbartender

Back to top Go down

Re: eGo type holders for sale

Post by arvidx on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:44 am

Hey there man, we don't mind a respectful vendor. If you would like to reach out to a much larger part of the Tucson Vapers (over 80 members) join us on FaceBook, give us an intro and a pic or two of what you have. I checked out the craigslist and I can say there are a number who will love these. If you do not use FaceBook we do have a group on g+ by the same name and we can cross post your info. Heck if you dont have either, let me know and I'll put up some pics and a link to your posting for you! Welcome Tucson Bartender!

Back to top Go down

Post by PKJ on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Do you have pics you can post here? Sorry to bother you, but it is easier for me to see them here than it is for me to dig through Craigs List. Thanks
PKJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tucsonbartender on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey arvidx,
Thanks for the heads up. I must admit I not truely hip to all this stuff and don't want to offend or upset anyone.
Thank you.

tucsonbartender

Back to top Go down

Post by tucsonbartender on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm

PKJ,
Tried to post pics with host but their rules said "pictures for commercial gain" are prohibited, so once again didn't want anyone upset. I'll try and hook up on Facebook.
If you want to send me an email I'll reply with pics, "my user name" at AOL.
Thank you.

tucsonbartender

Back to top Go down

Post by arvidx on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Lets try to post these here, and I'll put them up at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TucsonVapers/ come visit us there!

instead of hosting the image from craigslist, I went to your craigslist posting, right clicked the big picture and chose copy image url, then used the Image link in the post to directly link it. Then there you dont have to use that free host as well. You might be able to do it by Hosting an actual file from your machine though.

Love these things so I will be posting a link to your ad in our Facebook!

Back to top Go down

Post by PKJ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Oh wow. These are beautiful. Do they fit larger pv's? I can see a couple of these on my desk, one at my home computer, and one on my office computer. Are you coming to the June 22 vape meet at the Hog Pit?
PKJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tucsonbartender on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey arvidx,
Thanks again, great job posting pics.

tucsonbartender

Back to top Go down

Post by tucsonbartender on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:54 pm

PKJ,
I have a couple new cactus mounted on flagstone, freakin beautiful. As far as, fitting larger PVs? The cactus, no problem. The others are drilled to specs, that was the only size I had to go from. Larger could be possible after acquiring new measurments.
Hog Pit on June 22 ....other side of town, but I will try. I have some on display/for sale at Nevada Smith's Saloon on Miracle Mile just east of I-10. In addition, $1 from each sale will be donated to the Wounded Warriors Project thru the end of June.

tucsonbartender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKJ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Thank you. Make sure you keep me updated on any blogs, facebook biz pg, website etc you establish for this biz. I WILL be a follower :-) Thanks again.
PKJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arvidx on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am

Glad to see stuff like this and happy to invite you down to our next meet. It's Saturday June 22nd at the Hog Pit, you can find info in the meetup thread.

For other device measurements, typical tube mods are 22mm +/- and as long as the ego you have in your shots or a bit longer. That should get you in the ballpark to bring a few lean-tos to the meet if you come down. Very nice work man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew5150 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:00 pm

These are sharp. Appreciate the support for the Wounded Warrior Project as well. Looking forward to seeing you at the meet-up. I'd like to commission a custom stand for my desk!
Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top