Tucson Vapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by UserX Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello Fellow Vapers,
My name is Johnathan most commonly known as John, imagine that ;-)
I live on the east side of Tucson, 85710. I am an independent “IT” providing businesses and residents with computer and network related services.

I have recently quit smoking with the assistance of vaping. I have been vaping for a month and have been smoke free for 3 weeks. While my initial thoughts were to quit smoking then stop vaping, I found myself enjoying vaping so much that I have turned it into one of my many hobbies.

Now that my introduction is complete, it is time to move to some of the other threads to ask some noob questions.

Thank you all,
Johnathan

UserX

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Shawn AzIrish Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Welcome John, most of us here have turned this into a hobby. I've found people who make this hobby usually will never smoke a cigarette again. Feel free to ask any question we all had them and we are here to answer them. Congrats on 3 weeks and hope to meet you soon.

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn AzIrish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew5150 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am

Welcome to the site John. Ask away! Lot's of knowledgeable folks here who have also turned vaping into a hobby. Myself included Wink
Stew5150
Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum