Tucson Vapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airflow Question

+2
Shawn AzIrish
UserX
6 posters

Go down

Airflow Question Empty Airflow Question

Post by UserX Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Hello Everyone.
I am looking for some advice. I am trying to find a good method to adjust the airflow on a couple devices. I have a cheap Smoktech DCT tank that a get a ton of airflow on and a couple iClear 30 tanks that I get very little air flow.

Anyone know of any tricks to decrease the air flow on a Cartomizer and increase the flow on a Clearomizer?

P.S.
I am currently using an Ego pass-through mod with a collar.

UserX

Back to top Go down

Airflow Question Empty Re: Airflow Question

Post by Shawn AzIrish Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:54 pm

I believe you will find two holes at the bottom of your 510 connection, try plugging one of the holes. Or I would say get everything nice and tight and find where you are getting the air from and use your finger/s to preferred airflow. Then plug those gaps with wax. If it's in spots you will not mess up threading might add a little bit of JB Weld.

Shawn AzIrish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UserX Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 am

Thank you, Ill give it a shot.

UserX

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew5150 Wed May 01, 2013 12:41 am

Toothpick works well for a temporary fix as well.
Stew5150
Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Post by arvidx Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Good tips on the carto tank, hopefully that will catch it for you. If it doesn't give us a pic if you can, of the specific tank so we can see how the air flow works.

On the iClear, I have one here and yes the air flow is... just enough. The problem here will be where that limitation is coming from. Take your iClear off the power source and suck through it... if its the same hard draw, then see the pic below for the culprit. If the draw is easier once you remove it, then the actual passthru or whatever you have it on is part of the culprit and there may be ways to deal with that.

As for the iClear itself, the reason it has such a hard pull is due to the center positive pin seen below. a crafty person might drill that out

Airflow Question Img_2011
arvidx
arvidx

Back to top Go down

Post by PKJ Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I have an air flow adapter. Don't remember where I picked it up. Will bring it along and let you take it for a test drive. It might be an easy solution for you.
PKJ
PKJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pscott6 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:00 am

I have been having lack of airflow with the innokin iclear 30 used on an itaste vtr. I have solved it by taking what appears to be a vanity ring off the bottom of the iclear. I have a pic but don't know how to attach it here. Just screw off the very bottom of the iclear so the threads are exposed. Then get rid of that dime size bottom part. Clouds of vapor now, no adverse effect so far.

Pscott6

Back to top Go down

Post by Pscott6 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:00 am

I have been having lack of airflow with the innokin iclear 30 used on an itaste vtr. I have solved it by taking what appears to be a vanity ring off the bottom of the iclear. I have a pic but don't know how to attach it here. Just screw off the very bottom of the iclear so the threads are exposed. Then get rid of that dime size bottom part. Clouds of vapor now, no adverse effect so far.

Pscott6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum