Tucson Vapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanger ProTank tops? Anyone seen spares available?

4 posters

Go down

Kanger ProTank tops?  Anyone seen spares available? Empty Kanger ProTank tops? Anyone seen spares available?

Post by arvidx Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

A few days after getting the ProTank for my girl... it got dropped and shattered. I can use the heads in the EVods but would like to know when the replacement tops come or when they get the ones you can use with regular drip tips...

Thanks!

arvidx
arvidx

Back to top Go down

Kanger ProTank tops?  Anyone seen spares available? Empty Re: Kanger ProTank tops? Anyone seen spares available?

Post by Stew5150 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm

I will keep my eyes peeled for them. Hopefully they'll start shipping replacement parts for these soon.
Stew5150
Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Kanger ProTank tops?  Anyone seen spares available? Empty Re: Kanger ProTank tops? Anyone seen spares available?

Post by PKJ Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Haven't seen any and I heard the glass tanks are hard to come by too. Hang on to those parts, someday you might be able to reconstruct a complete ProTank Wink
PKJ
PKJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arvidx Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 am

Thanks all!
arvidx
arvidx

Back to top Go down

Post by barabus Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 am

arvidx wrote:A few days after getting the ProTank for my girl... it got dropped and shattered. I can use the heads in the EVods but would like to know when the replacement tops come or when they get the ones you can use with regular drip tips...

Thanks!

Hi first post here (I'm barabus on ecf too) I am living in phoenix but come down every 2 weeks and I'm from Tucson. Anyway I saw this Q because I was looking for a tank upgrade option because I hate the shape but love everything else. Cigtechs sells just the top because they sell a expensive tank replacement on their site so they end up with a lot of spare stock tanks. Also, I have the tatroe tank replacement (hate that shape too) and it is sick and it feels like you have a baton in your hand when it's on top of a provari.

barabus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew5150 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Yeah those tatroe's look heavy. I guess probably not much worse than an AC9 or some other solid chunk of SS.
Stew5150
Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Post by PKJ Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

I have a Tatroe and I'm liking it.
PKJ
PKJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew5150 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 pm

I really like solid devices as well.
Stew5150
Stew5150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum